Jenison’s Top Resource for Quality Wall Insulation
Leading Edge’s Jenison yard is here to fulfill all of your wall insulation requirements. Our excellent customer service and broad selection of industry-leading products take the work out of getting your insulation job done right.
We Take Care of All Your Insulation Needs, Start to Finish
Whether you’re working on a small home addition or a large commercial complex, Leading Edge provides the right materials and services to fit your specific building requirements. We are pleased to work with:
We’ll help you select the right wall insulation products for the job at hand, deliver them to your jobsite, and expertly install them for you.
We’ve Got the Area’s Best Wall Insulation Materials
Leading Edge is committed to the highest quality in all things related to insulation. We proudly source and install products from the industry’s top brands, including:
- Johns Manville
Additionally, we work with a variety of ‘green’ insulation manufacturers to provide products that can help you earn LEED Credits. Some of these brands include:
- Core Foam
- Applegate C-Foam
- Owens Corning Fiberglass
- Advanced Fiber Technology (AFT)
- American Sprayed Fiber
- Cafco Blaze Shield
If you’d like some guidance on selecting the right type of insulation, or want to know more about earning LEED Credits, just stop by our Jenison yard to talk with our knowledgeable staff. We look forward to helping you find the perfect insulation materials for your project.
Whatever Your Project, Leading Edge Has the Insulation Solution
Whether you’re re-insulating an old, drafty home, or getting new insulation for a building in progress, our Jenison yard has the answer.
Some of the insulation products we can install include:
- Injection Foam: A special offering for commercial settings, using biodegradable, Class-A rated insulation material for a quick installation and long-lasting results
- Fiberglass Foam: Capable of lasting the lifetime of your building, and available for installation as batt, blowing wool, and a fiberglass/foam blend
- Cellulose Insulation: An environmentally-friendly, fire-resistant alternative to fiberglass, available for loose fill or wall spray application
- Spray Foam: Offers air sealing and insulation in one application, with open-cell or closed-cell spray foam installation options
- Retro-fit and Air Sealing: Replaces old or damaged insulation, seals wall cavities, and improves energy efficiency
- Fireproofing: Prevents or minimizes loss of a building’s structural integrity during a fire, and usually dry sprayed onto joists, beams, roof assemblies, door assemblies, walls and partitions
After you place your order, our Jenison yard professionals will deliver and install your chosen insulation materials in a safe and timely fashion. We keep safety at the forefront of everything we do, and all of our employees are fully trained and OSHA-compliant.
Our Experience Is Unparalleled in the Insulation Industry
When it comes to a job well done, you won’t find a better company than Leading Edge. Our Jenison professionals have decades of combined experience installing all types of insulation for residential and commercial customers. We look forward to serving all of your insulation needs.